- About Textron
- Investor Relations
- Investor Relations Home
- Stock Information
- Financial Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resouces
- Annual Reports & Proxy Materials
- Fact Books
- Investor FAQs
- Printed Materials Request
- E-Mail Alerts
- Cost Basis Calculator
- RSS Feeds
People at Textron
Fostering a work environment in which each employee feels valued, respected and able to contribute fully is central to how we do business and critical to our success. Textron and its business units understand the importance of diversity - that it enhances our company, stimulates innovation and creativity and provides opportunities for our growth and advancement. We also have a continued commitment to talent development by attracting and retaining the very best people who can make a positive impact on our businesses - and making sure we are utilizing all the talent in our company.
At the core of Textron's talent strategy lies a commitment to our people. We know the value of aligning the right talent with our business objectives and drive enterprise success through the following four focus areas:
- Attract & Retain - Developing our talent pipeline to ensure that we have the right people in the right places through purposeful hiring, challenging and rewarding assignments and internal movement of talent.
- Manage & Motivate - Fostering a climate to communicate clear performance expectations and reward outstanding performance.
- Build Capabilities - Helping employees develop the skills, knowledge and experience needed to contribute to Textron's success.
- Develop Careers and Talent - Succession planning across the enterprise and improving mobility among business units to evolve employees' careers.
Fostering Diversity Throughout Textron
Textron promotes an inclusive environment where our employees are respected, have opportunities to grow professionally and can contribute fully to our common goals, regardless of differences.
We value the different perspectives our employees bring to Textron. That's why we support Employee Network Groups (ENGs) that enrich the lives of group members and fellow employees across our business units. ENGs provide professional growth and development opportunities for members, enhance communication and understanding between members and company leadership and make Textron more attractive to prospective employees.
Our ENGs inlcude:
AAI Green Team | AAI Univerisity Alumni Networking Group | Asian Employee Resource Organization (AERO) | Asian Employees Association (AEA) | Bell African Ancestry Network Group (BAANG) | Black Employee Intercultural Network Group (BEING) | Cessna Ibero-American Employee Network (CIEN) | Cessna's Next Generation (CNG) | LA VIDA (Latin Association for Values, Interaction, Development and Assistance) | Multi-National Diversity Group | Overwatch Military Veterans Group | PROfessionals for the Development and Integration of Generation Y Employees (PRODIGY) | TMLS: Connect (New Employees Network) | Wilmington Pre-Retirees' Network | Women's Collaboration Network (WeCaN) | Women's Informal Network Group (WING) | Women's Leadership Forum | Women's Network | Young Professionals Network