- About Textron
- Investor Relations
- Investor Relations Home
- Stock Information
- Financial Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resouces
- Annual Reports & Proxy Materials
- Fact Books
- Investor FAQs
- Printed Materials Request
- E-Mail Alerts
- Cost Basis Calculator
- RSS Feeds
Earning respect from Textron's investors, customers, employees, suppliers and the communities in which we serve requires a relentless focus on sound corporate governance principles. It requires a commitment from each and every employee - from the Chairman of the Board to the technician on the shop floor - to do what's right every time.
- Restated Certificate of Incorporation - The corporation's Delaware charter document which describes the nature of its business, its stock structure, etc.
- Corporate Governance Guidelines and Policies - The framework for Textron governance and oversight.
- Amended and Restated By-Laws - The corporation's rules for matters such as annual shareholders' meetings, voting, nomination and election of Board members, etc.
Board of Directors
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to view the most frequently asked questions regarding corporate governance.
Guidelines and Policies
Textron's Corporate Governance Guidelines and Policies provide the framework for governance and oversight.
Ten out of 11 Textron directors are independent, which means they have each been determined by the Board of Directors to have no material relationship with Textron.
Board Committees and Charters
Board Committees at Textron include the Audit Committee, Organization and Compensation Committee, and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.