GROWING IN THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
With a presence in more than 25 countries and employing approximately 33,000 people, Textron is strategically positioned to provide integrated product solutions and services to customers around the globe.
We recognize that our growth depends on having a global mindset, with the acumen to recognize new opportunities: the opportunity to be on the ground in emerging, profitable markets; the opportunity to work with an indigenous and skilled workforce; the opportunity to better serve our global customers; and the opportunity to leverage the cost benefits of being both an efficient global supplier for our customers and working with a competitive supply base.
We are expanding our international operations, growing our sales and distribution capabilities in Central and Eastern Europe as well as in India, China, the Middle East and Central and South America, where long-term growth prospects are strong. Offices and manufacturing plants have been established in the most strategic areas, bringing us closer to customers in the markets we serve.
CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE TRUST OUR POWERFUL BRANDS
Textron Aviation is home to the Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker aircraft brands, and continues to lead general aviation through two principal lines of business: aircraft and aftermarket parts and services. Aircraft includes sales of business jets, turboprop and piston aircraft, as well as special mission and military aircraft. Aftermarket parts and services includes commercial parts sales, maintenance, inspection and repair services.
- Textron Aviation's total revenues were $3.9 billon (Aircraft: 68% | Aftermarket parts and services: 32%).
- Textron Aviation's share of Textron 2020 revenues was 34%.
- Primary manufacturing facilities are located in Wichita and Independence, Kansas; Columbus, Georgia; and Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Textron Aviation companies have delivered nearly 251,000 aircraft to 170+ countries, with a combined fleet exceeding 100 million flight hours.
- With more than 6,900 aircraft delivered to-date and 97% still in operation, Cessna Citations represent the largest fleet of business jets in the world.
- Textron Aviation provides customers across the globe with the world’s largest general aviation service network made up of 20 company-owned service centers, 70 mobile service units and over 300 authorized independent service facilities.
Textron Aviation 2020 Revenue by Region
For more information about Textron Aviation, contact:
One Cessna Blvd.
Wichita, KS 67215
+1 (316) 517-6000
Bell is a leading supplier of helicopters and related spare parts and services. Bell is the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell's global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 130 countries.
- Bell's total revenues for 2020 were $3.3 billion (U.S. Government: 67% | Commercial: 33%).
- Bell's share of Textron 2020 revenues was 28%.
- Major facilities are located in Fort Worth, Texas; Amarillo, Texas; Piney Flats, Tennessee; Mirabel, Canada; Prague, Czech Republic; and Singapore.
- Approximately 13,000 Bell manufactured and licensed aircraft are flying in more than 130 countries.
- In 2020, the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X fleet reached 50,000 global fleet flight hours.
- Worldwide service network of more than 100 Bell authorized Customer Service Facilities and six Bell operated service centers, two of which are co-located with Textron Aviation: one in Singapore and one in the Czech Republic.
- By the end of 2020, the Bell V-280 Valor completed over 200 flight hours through more than 150 flight tests.
Bell 2020 Revenue by Region
For more information about Bell, contact:
3255 Bell Flight Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76118
+1 (817) 280-2011
Textron Systems' businesses provide innovative solutions to the defense, aerospace and general aviation markets. Product lines include unmanned systems, advanced marine craft, armored vehicles, intelligent software solutions, piston engines, simulation, training and other defense and aviation mission support products and services.
- Textron Systems' total revenues for 2020 were $2.1 billion (Unmanned Systems: 47% | Marine and Land Systems: 14% | Simulation, Training and other: 39%).
- Textron Systems' share of Textron 2020 revenues was 11%.
- Manufacturing facilities are located in Tampa, Florida; New Orleans, Louisiana; Hunt Valley, Maryland; Wilmington, Massachusetts; Missoula, Montana; McAlester, Oklahoma; Williamsport, Pennsylvania; Charleston, South Carolina; Austin, Texas; Sterling, Virginia; Melbourne, Australia; Montreal, Canada; and Southampton, United Kingdom.
- Textron Systems Unmanned Systems’ multi-mission-capable unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), which have accumulated more than 1.4 million flight hours of experience, are utilized worldwide. The business’s platforms include the Shadow® Tactical UAS, the Aerosonde® Small UAS, the Aerosonde HQ, and the next-generation NIGHTWARDENTM Tactical UAS.
- Textron Systems Marine & Land Systems designs, manufactures and supports the next generation of armored combat vehicles for the U.S. military, international militaries, special operations forces, police forces and civilian entities around the globe. The vehicles manufactured by Systems include the COMMANDO® 4x4 armored vehicles, the Robotic Combat Vehicle(RCV) RIPSAW® m5, Small Multi-Purpose Equipment Transport (SMET) Grizzly™, and Thermite™ remote firefighting robot. Each of these vehicles offering a range of protection, unmatched on-road and off-road mobility, survivability, lethality, versatility, reliability and sustainability for unique multi-mission capabilities.
- TRU Simulation + Training delivers innovative aviation training solutions to business and commercial aviation, rotocraft, and defense markets while providing superior technical support and customer service.
- Airborne Tactical Advantage Company (ATAC) has provided the U.S. Department of Defense with supersonic and subsonic adversary services for more than 20 years. With locations supporting East and West Coast U.S. operations, Hawaii and Japan, ATAC has pioneered outsourced commercial tactical airborne training support to the U.S. military and international partners.
Textron Systems 2020 Revenue by Region
For more information about Textron Systems, contact:
Textron Systems Corporation
40 Westminster St.
Providence, RI 02903
+1 (401) 421-2800
Our Industrial segment offers two main product lines: fuel systems and functional components produced by Kautex along with specialized vehicles manufactured by our Textron Specialized Vehicles businesses.
- The Industrial segment's total revenues for 2020 were $3.0 billion.
- Industrial's share of Textron 2020 revenues was 26%.
- Manufacturing facilities are located in 16 countries: Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Romania, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Industrial 2020 Revenue by Region
For more information about Textron's Industrial businesses, contact:
Textron Specialized Vehicles
1451 Marvin Griffin Road
Augusta, GA 30906
+1 (706) 798-4311